• 217-0, Al Falahi 304/19 A st, Al Nahda 2, Dubai.
  • +971-562357757

Malta Work Permit


In order to work in Malta a non- EU citizen have to apply for a visa and a work permit. Short-Stay Visa or C Visa, Schengen (short-term) visa is issued in different ways based on the period of stay

  • Single Entry – single uninterrupted stay for not more than 3 months
  • Double entry – two stays in which total should not exceed 3 months
  • Multiple entry – multiple stay allowed but the sum of time period should not be more than 3months

National Long-Stay Visa or D Visa

Permits to stay in Malta for more than 3 months, all those who wish to work in Malta have to have this visa

Work Permit

Single Permit procedure is the type of work permit required to work in Malta. The application for single permit is submitted by the employer. Single permit also called as e-residence card and is valid for one year and usually takes a processing time of two to three months.


  • Contact a consultant for free assessment

  • Provide all the required documents to the employer

  • Employer will submit the application to Malta identity services

  • Malta identity services will issue the authorization letter to work in Malta

  • Apply for visa with VFS Malta/Malta Embassy in Residence of citizenship of country